Land And Water U.S.A.




Thursday, February 11, 2016

BLM (DOI) owes me, as 1 individual, over $800,000.


To: MEDIA
From: Chuck Sylvester

(970) 284-6874

How much does Federal government owe Property Owners on Federal land?

BLM (DOI) owes me, as 1 individual, over $800,000.

You report, “Cliven Bundy owes the federal government (BLM) a million dollars.”

Facts 1. Cliven Bundy has never received a “break out billing” from BLM; therefore, it’s an “alleged” amount. 2. Per statute (law) Bundy doesn’t owe BLM.

What I’m writing you about, is the fact that the BLM (DOI) owes me, as 1 individual, over $800,000!

I’ve sent the DOI very accurate breakout billings since 2013. Their initial response was to shift me over to BLM Director Bob Abbey. Since, they have not responded.

I will be happy to provide my paper trail of letters/billings.



Government has been aggressively engaged in “Takings without just compensation!”

If they owe me nearly a million now, how much do you figure they owe hundreds of Private Property Owners on Federal land? I personally know at least 9 Allotment Owners federal is indebted to.

Another example: The Wayne Hage family; in a 20 plus year battle all the way to the Supreme Court, they finally won their case with BLM and Forest Service, and awarded $14,000,000. Federal has not paid them 1 cent.


The real story is: How much does Federal government owe Property Owners on Federal land?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive