By Jim Beers
When wolves attack and kill humans; we are told it was something else that did it (just like Moslem Terrorist attacks whenever possible).
When an attack by a Terrorist is not deniable; government and CAIR tell us it was just a “lone wolf” (like the Minnesota wolf that attacked a camper and was determined to have a “deformed” brain by the state DNR).
Wolf attacks (just like Terrorist attacks) are denied, ignored and lied about by government and a media that sees the citizenry as unable to handle “the truth” purportedly for “their” (whose??) own good.
The Endangered Species Act was passed to “save species” and then changed to authorize wolves, grizzly bears, etc. wherever bureaucrats said they should be; just like immigrants and refugees from the lands tearing themselves apart between Morocco and the S Philippines are placed and protected where mandated by federal politicians and bureaucrats claiming a fictional US Moslem heritage and a humanitarian concern not shown Christian refugees and matched only by federal concern for illegal aliens surging over our southern border.
Tougher and tougher “Terrorism” Laws were passed and then Moslem Terrorists were credited with “domestic violence” and ranchers protesting abuse by federal bureaucrats were arrested and charged with “Terrorism” for protesting government actions.
Historic deadly dangers and destructive social effects from individual Moslems and large Moslem communities are denied; just like the historic deadly dangers and destructive social effects of wolves, whether alone or in dense populations, are denied and ignored by government and a media sympathetic to political correctness and blind to history.
“Collaring” and “transplanting” “problem” wolves is bureaucrat “babble”; like NYC Mayor Deblasio (“this is not terrorism”) or Minnesota Governor Dayton speaking in St. Cloud, MN to all Minnesotans (“if you don’t like it here, Move”) or President Obama commenting on rampant Moslem Terrorism (“crickets”) is double-dealing diplomacy.
Certain states receive Moslem refugees or do not receive them based on voting benefits to the political party credited with bringing them in and placing them (like prison releases with immediate voting rights return before an election); just like certain (western) states are forced to take wolves while others (New England) are spared to curry dense urban voting support.
Make no mistake, all of the above are funded by taxes from all of us and caused by bureaucrats that once “worked for us”. The laws authorizing all of this were passed, protected and upheld by both political “sides” (i.e. D & R) of the Washington “Establishment” These two undeniable facts make all of this not only more outrageous; it makes us fools.
Enter “Pro”-Football –
A large proportion (like Moslem communities and wolves nationwide) of the National Football League is black and Moslem, millionaire football players. Apparently (again like “vetted” Moslem refugees) an element (“lone” players, 5%, majority, who knows) of these players have made known their contempt and dislike for the United States of America by sitting, kneeling or raising a fist as the National Anthem is played before the games.
Of course they have right to do that. I find it deeply offensive but do I have a “right” to that opinion? As the son of a tank-combat-veteran Army father; and a brother of an Army paratrooper-combat-veteran; and as a former Naval Officer I find that their chosen “protest” leads me to dismiss anything they claim to be doing as folly.
What do their coaches do? Why they whinny and befuddle the English language like DeBlasio and the New York Times addressing Terrorism or Governor Dayton and President Obama addressing wolves.
What do the NFL owners do? Why they just sail merrily along threatening to move if they don’t get a new and bigger stadium and raking in billions and billions like career politicians running for re-election the 22nd time.
What does the Players’ Union do? Answer: collect dues like PACS and feckless politicians.
What does the NFL do? It lets them protest with their socks and disgusting anti-American behavior in the game venue. Then, like bureaucrats, they steer the results to their own benefit by proclaiming their devotion to the “sport” like USFWS is devoted to wildlife, USFS is devoted to forests, etc.
What does Jim Beers do?
1. I will continue to write and speak about the corrupt nature and status of wildlife management in the US today.
2. I will continue to be aware of my surroundings and be prepared to protect myself and my family in the increasingly dangerous and deadly society that is America today.
3. I will support Donald Trump as the only glimmer of a chance to reform and reshape the Washington “Establishment” rather than the treacherous (“sign this pledge to support the winner of the Republican Primary”) and bitter (Romney, Kaisich, Cruz, Bushes, etc.) Republicans representing the status quo or the Democrat whoever it might be that will give us just more and more of the same plus gun confiscation while wolves and Terrorism increase all around us.
4. As a life-long Chicago Bears fan (I was born near Wrigley Field and lived with my grandparents during WWII near Wrigley Field - the home of the Bears for 50 years and still the home of the Cubs), I will no longer watch or support in any way National Football League games, products or teams. I may have to pay taxes for government abuse thanks to an amoral and powerful federal IRS, and for new stadiums thanks to liberal “give-away” state and local politicians; but would I buy Ford F-150’s, no matter the price, if Ford employees publicly disrespected the flag and our country with the tacit consent of Ford Motors? The answer is NO.
I submit that wolves, Islamic Terror and now professional sports as radical political venues are all related. Blame what you will: things are bad and getting worse all the time. Call it cultural rot, radical progressive ideas run amok, corrupt government, or loss of common moral values underpinning the nation: there is plenty of blame and plenty of factors to go around.
The only suggestion I can think of is to get a government grant (how else?) to buy 10 million fiddles and send them to:
- The Washington “Establishment”.
- The Democrat and Republican Parties.
- The Supreme Court.
- Retired federal politicians
- The federal bureaucracy and retired bureaucrats.
- The State Houses of states that go along with federal un-Constitutional decrees.
- All the Non-Government Organizations collecting money for themselves disguised as helping (fill-in-the-blank) causes or groups that they actually despise.
- The media from the cable news and newspapers to the radio reporters.
- The school teachers and University “perfessors” turning young minds and science into mush.
That should leave a thousand or so fiddles, so I invite you to add to the List.
Like Nero who allegedly set the fire he watched burn Rome in 64 AD in order to blame Christians and justify a persecution; the above “perps” might as well fiddle as the US - the place like Nero’s Rome that they are and were paid to protect - goes up in flames.
19 Sep. 2016
If you found this worthwhile, please share it with others. Thanks.
Jim Beers is a retired US Fish & Wildlife Service Wildlife Biologist, Special Agent, Refuge Manager, Wetlands Biologist, and Congressional Fellow. He was stationed in North Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York City, and Washington DC. He also served as a US Navy Line Officer in the western Pacific and on Adak, Alaska in the Aleutian Islands. He has worked for the Utah Fish & Game, Minneapolis Police Department, and as a Security Supervisor in Washington, DC. He testified three times before Congress; twice regarding the theft by the US Fish & Wildlife Service of $45 to 60 Million from State fish and wildlife funds and once in opposition to expanding Federal Invasive Species authority. He resides in Eagan, Minnesota with his wife of many decades.