CLEXIT - Climate Exit Leading the Great Escape
The Clexit Committee comprises:
Dr. Václav Klaus, Czech Republic, Hon Patron
Christopher Monckton UK President
Marc Morano USA Vice President
Viv Forbes Australia Secretary
Dr Albrecht Glatzle Paraguay
Dr Tim Ball Canada
Mark Duchamp Spain
Professor W Happer USA
Professor Ole Humlum Norway
Bryan Leyland New Zealand
Biographical Details of Committee Members are listed below:
• Prof. Dr. Ing. Václav Klaus Czech Republic Hon Patron Economist and econometrician; Former Prime Minister and President of the Czech Republic; Professor of Finance at the Prague University of Economics; Václav Klaus Institute – founder and chairman; Author of about 40 books, including: “Blue Planet in Green Shackles” (published in 18 languages);
• Christopher Monckton of Brenchley, Edinburgh, UK, President The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley, MA (Cantab.) +44 7814 556423; email@example.com https://www.heartland.org/lord-christopher-monckton
Lord Monckton was an Expert Reviewer for the IPCC’s Fifth Assessment Report on climate change and is the author of numerous peer-reviewed learned papers on climate sensitivity and mitigation economics.
His paper: “Why models run hot: results from an irreducibly simple climate model” has been downloaded more often than any other paper in the 60-year archive of the Science Bulletin of the Chinese Academy of Sciences – by a factor of 12.
Page 2 of 18
More than 3 million people have viewed his 2009 speech in the US giving details of the world “government” proposed by the UN in the draft Treaty of Copenhagen. The speech went platinum on YouTube in a week – the fastest-ever for a political speech. In West Virginia on Labor Day, 2009, more than 100,000 attended a miners’ rally which he addressed live on a mountain-top. Tea Party rallies at which he spoke in Washington DC and in North Houston attracted 40,000 and 15,000 respectively. His article on climate science in the Sunday Telegraph on 5 November 2006 attracted 127,000 hits in two hours, crashing the paper’s website. His speeches at the St. Andrews and Oxford Unions were followed by student votes defeating climate alarmism for the first time in Scotland and England respectively.
Wordpress ranked his summary of the draft Durban climate agreement in December 2011 as having received more hits than any other among its 500,000 blog postings on all subjects worldwide that day. A video of his talk to the Mannkal Foundation in Australia in July 2011 became the most-watched video in Australia in February 2012. A video of his talk predicting the toppling of Australia’s then prime minister by climate-extremists a year before it happened became Australia’s most-watched video in September 2015. He has given talks on the climate in more than 30 countries. He holds the Meese-Noble Award for Freedom and the Intelligence Medal of the Army of Colombia for his climate research. http://www.lordmoncktonfoundation.com/blog
• Marc Morano USA Vice President http://www.climatedepot.com/
Host of the award-winning 2016 critically-acclaimed movie-documentary “Climate Hustle”; executive editor and chief correspondent for CFACT’s award-winning ClimateDepot.com, a news and information service he founded in 2009; a frequent guest on radio and television talks in the U.S. and internationally, including CNN, Fox News, the BBC, and Canada’s Sun TV; has been profiled in the New York Times, Esquire magazine, Rolling Stone, and served as a reporter for the nationally syndicated “Rush Limbaugh, the Television Show”. He also served as an investigative reporter for Cybercast News Service and as a reporter and producer for the nationally syndicated television newsmagazine “American Investigator.” His investigative television documentary “Amazon Rainforest: Clear-Cutting the Myths” created an international firestorm in 2000.
During his tenure as senior advisor, speechwriter, and climate researcher for U.S. Senator James Inhofe (R-OK), he managed the communication operations of the GOP side of the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works. http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/05/11/physicist-dr-denis-rancourt-reviews-climate-hustle-is-a-solid-well-craftedhighly-entertaining-film-fast-paced-fun/
• Viv Forbes Australia Secretary BScApp, MAusIMM, FSIA
Geologist, investment analyst, student of climate cycles and history. Has spent decades studying all aspects of the geological history of the great Bowen Basin in Queensland. He has seen the evidence of massive volcanism in the ancient coastal ranges west of Mackay, the prolific marine fossil beds near Nebo, the enormous blown-sand deposits capping the hills, the extensive fossil forests of coal, and the evidence of very extensive layers of volcanic ash and more modern volcanic intrusions. Every one of these changes had big effects on sea levels and climate.
Founder of the Carbon Sense Coalition, www.carbon-sense.com
Page 3 of 18
Non-executive Director of small Australian company exporting coal to Asia and, with his wife Judy, a full-time farmer breeding meat cattle and sheep. Author of many articles on politics, economics, carbon, climate and energy, Winner of the Adam Smith Award (Australia) and Author of Freedom (Germany).
• Dr Albrecht Glatzle, PhD (Germany), Chaco, Paraguay Retired director of research of INTTAS http://www.chaconet.com.py/inttas/ Farmer and author of: http://www.davidpublishing.com/davidpublishing/Upfile/5/8/2014/2014050882981745.pdf http://pastoralismjournal.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/2041-7136-4-1 http://tropicalgrasslands.info/index.php/tgft/article/view/144/92
• Dr Tim Ball, BSc, MA, PhD Canada http://drtimball.com Author of: “The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science”
• Mark Duchamp Spain Mark is a retired businessman with a passion for biodiversity. He spent 14 years researching the ill effects of wind turbines, notably on birds and bats, and their zero positive effects. He has written more than 200 articles in English, French and Spanish, some co-signed by prestigious conservationists such as Professor David Bellamy: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jan/30/world-is-getting-colder/ Mark is president of Save the Eagles International: www.SaveTheEaglesInternational.org and Chairman of the World Council for Nature: www.wcfn.org
• Professor W Happer, PhD, USA Professor of Physics, Princeton University http://www.thebestschools.org/special/karoly-happer-dialogue-global-warming/happer-major-statement/
• Professor Ole Humlum, Norway Professor of Physical Geography, University of Oslo, Norway Adjunct Professor of Physical Geography, UNIS, Svalbard, Norway Author of the book “Det ustyrlige klima” (“The Rambunctious Climate”) Editor and publisher of the website http://www.climate4you.com/
• Bryan Leyland, Consulting Engineer(Power), New Zealand MSc, FIEE(rtd), FIMechE, FIPENZ IPCC expert reviewer on energy. Experienced in all aspects of power generation. Has been involved in hydropower, wind power, solar power, tidal and wave power, gas turbines, steam power stations and nuclear. Has written many articles on technical and economic aspects of power generation and renewable energy. www.bryanleyland.co.nz Contributor to the book: “Taxing Air”.
Page 4 of 18
The Founding Members of Clexit are listed below
• Dr D Weston Allen, Gold Coast, Australia MBBS, FRACGP, Grad. Dip Phys Med
After graduating in Medicine at the University of Queensland in 1969 and obtaining his Fellowship in the RACGP in 1975, Wes had papers published in the Medical Journal of Australia (MJA) in 1977 and the Australian Family Physician in 1979.
Wes has taken a keen interest in climate change for over a decade, contributing letters and opinion articles for Australian Doctor and Medical Observer. In 2009, he published a 12-page article distributed by Senator Abetz to all Coalition colleagues just prior to Malcolm Turnbull losing the leadership of the Liberal Party in 2009.: ‘Climate Change: the Science, Spin and Politics’, He then authored: The Weather Makers Re-Examined - a comprehensive critique of Tim Flannery’s best seller. When published in 2011, Dr Vincent Gray, an IPCC Reviewer, described it as ‘the most knowledgeable and comprehensive indictment of the global warming bandwagon.’ He has since critiqued other books and articles, across the climate change spectrum, the latest being the 2015: Lancet Commission on Health and Climate Change.
• Prof. Dr Ing. Dieter Ameling, Essen, Germany. 2000 – 2008 - President German Steel Federation and Chairman German Iron and Steel Institute. Since 2008 focussing against climate policy in numerous presentations, e. g. “Acquittal for CO2 - Revision of the turnaround in energy policy – De-industrialization can only be prevented in this way”
• David Archibald, BSc, Perth, Australia
David has published a number of books and papers in the field of climate science.
Author of the books:
Twilight of Abundance
Page 5 of 18
• Dr Scott Armstrong PhD, USA
B.A Applied Science, B.S Industrial Engineering, M.S Industrial Administration.
He has taught in Thailand, Switzerland, Sweden, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa,
Argentina, Japan, and other countries.
He is the author of:“Long-Range Forecasting”and the editor and co-author of
“Principles of Forecasting”. He was a founder and editor of the“Journal of Forecasting”,and a
founder of the“International Journal of Forecasting”, and the
“International Symposium on Forecasting”.
• Bernard Beauzamy, Paris, France
University Professor in Mathematics, 1979-1995 Specialist in Mathematical Modelling
Chairman and CEO, Société de Calcul Mathématique SA, 1995
Coordinator of the White Paper:
“The Battle against Global Warming: an absurd, costly and pointless crusade”:
• Randall Bell LLB, Geelong, Australia
A lawyer who manages legal cases against wind farms. Has read widely and applied a legal
mind to the evidence regarding man-made global warming.
Former Chairman of the National Trust of Victoria;
Former board member of the Australian Council of National Trusts;
Former President of the Victorian Landscape Guardians Inc.
Former Chairman of the Australian Landscape Guardians Inc.
“Initially I was in favour of wind farms but soon realised that our precious coastal landscapes
would be threatened. The Trust had classified landscapes especially coastal ones like Cape
Bridgewater since 1974. So I investigated further particularly the premise upon which
windfarm argument was based -AGW. Then I realised the fraud.
“Dozens of Landscape Guardians groups were formed across Australia wherever a windfarm
was proposed. The Australian Landscape Guardians was formed to deal with the issue at a
Page 6 of 18
• Reg Brownell, MEc Univ of Tasmania, Melbourne, Australia
Businessman and economist, majoring in statistics, ex-director of several public companies.
Reg was one of the group who established the Australian Landscape Guardians 15 years
“My initial interest in the global warming scam arose as a result of the damage being done to
our landscapes by wind turbines. I then discovered the damage done to individuals and
communities, plus bird and bat destruction by wind turbines. I was also appalled at the
economic waste/vandalism of renewable energy and the mountains of public funds being
wasted in so called research around climate change; the outright lies about the extent of
claimed reductions in CO2 emissions; the abuse of science and "scientific consensus",
including the evident widespread abuse of statistics, by many scientists and scientific bodies
like the Royal Society, CSIRO and leading universities. I am concerned about the absence of
balance in coverage by most of our media (in particular the ABC); the cowardice and/or
opportunism of most of our politicians; and the damage this is causing to standards of living
throughout the world, and its implications for communities still living in pre industrial
• Dr Helmut Böttiger, Germany
Studies: Theology, Philosophy, Sociology and Economics. (Dr. Böttiger Verlags GmbH)
Work: Pastor, teacher, trade unionist since 1980 finally translator and publisher
Wrote books, not politically correct on environmentalism, nuclear energy and politics
Translated several books including:
Nigel Calder, “The Manic Sun-Weather Theories Confounded” and
“The Chilling Stars, A New Theory of Climate Change.”
• Alan Clague, MBBS BSc FRCPA MTh, Brisbane, Australia
Ex-Director of Chemical Pathology at the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.
Alan says “Recent human history and past geological history do not support changes in
atmospheric CO2 as a driving force for global warming. The relationship between global
warming and increased atmospheric CO2 is compromised by the fact that increased
temperature causes release of dissolved CO2 from oceans and other effects”.
Page 7 of 18
• Dr Geoff Derrick BSc Hons , PhD U of Qld, Australia
Fifty years of diverse geological experience firstly with Government 1964-1980, thence private
sector research and exploration geology. Extensive experience as reviewer of papers
submitted for publication in The Journal of the Geological Society of Australia, and was
awarded ‘Reviewer of the Year’ award in 2009 by the Geological Society of Australia. He is
dedicated to the role of geology and science in greater understanding of global climate
issues. Relevant short papers:
“Australia’s Clean Energy Future - Keep our lights on — the best rate of carbon tax is ZERO”:
“The Prime Minister of Australia should look out of the window of his home town, Sydney, and
observe the evidence of the stable climate and sea levels in the Sydney region”:
• Paul Driessen, USA
Senior policy analyst: Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow and Congress of Racial
Author: “Eco-Imperialism: Green power - Black death”,
“Miracle Molecule: Carbon dioxide, Gas of life”,
“Climate Hoax Exposed” and other books as well as numerous articles on climate change,
fossil fuels and renewable energy, and the economic, human rights, health and welfare
impacts of restricting hydrocarbon use.
www.CFACT.org and http://www.eco-imperialism.com/
• Professor Emeritus Geoff Duffy, New Zealand
Fellow of the Royal Society
Chemical Engineering, University of Auckland, NZ
DEng, PhD, BSc, ASTC Dip, FRSNZ, FIChemE, CEng
Specialist in radiation and humidification.
• Dr Don Easterbrook PhD Professor Emeritus WWUniv USA
Dr Easterbrook has written a dozen books, published more than 185 papers, and has
presented 30 research papers at international meetings in 15 countries.
He was chairman of the 1977 national meeting of the Geological Society of America (GSA),
Page 8 of 18
president of the Quaternary Geology and Geomorphology Division of GSA, Associate Editor
of the GSA Bulletin for 15 years, awarded "Distinguished service to the Geological Society of
America”, U.S. representative to the UN International Geological Correlation Program, and
Director of Field Excursions for the 2003 International Quaternary Congress. In 2013, he won
the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Northwest Geologic Society.
In 1999, Easterbrook predicted 25-30 years of global cooling based on ongoing, cyclical,
climatic patterns, and the predicted cooling is now happening.
He has been featured in two NY Times articles and interviewed on national networks MSNBC,
CNN, CBS, and FOX.
• Peter Ellis BAppSc (Geology), BA (Econ), Brisbane, Australia
Geologist, economist, environmentalist and land-carer.
Formerly Co-ordinator General of Queensland, and Director of Environmental Control with the
Queensland State Government.
• Professor Dr Frank Endres, Germany
Professor of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry
Director of the Institute of Electrochemistry
Clausthal University of Technology".
Author of articles on the feasibility of electric cars:
"In a grid powered by cheap nuclear, hydro or coal energy, electric cars, especially with future
better batteries, could be an interesting option. In a grid relying on "Renewables", however,
electric cars make no sense at all, either from a technological or an economic point of view."
Page 9 of 18
• Dr David Evans, PhD. (Stanford, Elec. Eng.), M.S. (E.E.), M.S. (Stats), B.E., M.A., B.Sc., Perth, Australia Ex-modeller for the Australian Greenhouse Office. The whole alarm over carbon dioxide is based on a recently-discovered modelling error: sciencespeak.com/climate-basic.html. Solar-induced global cooling is coming soon: sciencespeak.com/climate-nd-solar.html Married to Joanne Nova, joannenova.com.au.
• Gordon J. Fulks, PhD Physics, Oregon, USA Astrophysicist, University of Chicago Laboratory for Astrophysics and Space Research. Geophysicist, Nuclear Weapon Effects, Mission Research Corporation. Climate Physics, Risk Assessments, Integrity of Science. Author of many articles discussing climate issues.
• Dr Klaus-Jürgen Goldmann, Dipl.-Geol., Germany Petroleum geologist, Member of EIKE “There is not a single proof neither in the geological past, nor physical/mathematical evidence, that CO2 controls warming our atmosphere.”
• Steve Goreham, B.S., M.S, Illinois, M.B.A. Chicago USA Steve Goreham is a speaker, an author, a researcher on environmental issues, and an independent columnist. He is the Executive Director of The Climate Science Coalition of America, a non-political association of scientists, engineers, and citizens dedicated to informing Americans about the realities of climate science and energy economics. He has more than 30 years of experience in Fortune 100 and private companies in engineering and executive roles
Goreham is the author of two books: “The Mad, Mad, Mad World of Climatism: Mankind and Climate Change Mania” and “Climatism! Science, Common Sense and the Twentieth Century’s Hottest Topic”. More than 100,000 copies of his books are now in print.
• Dr Kesten C. Green, PhD, Australia Researcher on forecasting methods for business and public policy decision making. Has led efforts to apply scientific methods to climate forecasting. Has audited the IPCC’s temperature projections and found the methods unscientific and the forecasts invalid. Is responsible, with Scott Armstrong and Willie Soon, for the only forecasts of long-term global mean temperatures that are derived from evidence-based procedures. Has authored one book chapter, five journal articles, and several essays, working papers, and op-eds on climate forecasting and related policy issues, and has testified on them. For full text of his work, see his CV at kestencgreen.com.
• Dr Howard C Hayden, Colorado, USA Emeritus Professor of Physics, Univ of Connecticut, Editor and Publisher: www.energyadvocate.com Author of: “A Primer on Renewable Energy” “A Primer on CO2 and Climate”
Page 10 of 18
“Energy – a Text Book” “Bass Ackwards – How Climate Alarmists confuse Cause with Effect.”
• Dr Víctor Manuel Velasco Herrera, PhD, Mexico Specialises in astrophysics, geo-physics, theoretical physics, solar activity, climate change, solar-earth interactions, solar activity, ozone at the Institute of Geophysics. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Victor_Manuel_Velasco_Herrera
• Paul Homewood, Climate analyst and historian, USA Qualifications : BA Hons Business Studies Retired Accountant. Blogger on climate and energy issues; Paul has deeply studied the history of climate, and for the last 5 years has devoted much time to the analysis of official climate data. https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/
• Dr Craig Idso, Arizona, USA http://www.co2science.org/about/chairman.php Dr Idso received a B.S. (or BSc) in Geography from Arizona State University, an M.S. (or MSc) in Agronomy from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and a PhD from Arizona State University. He is chairman of the Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Global Change which he founded in 1998. The Center is dedicated to discovering and disseminating scientific information pertaining to the effects of atmospheric carbon dioxide enrichment on climate and the biosphere. Dr Idso’s research has been widely published in journals including Geophysical Research Letters and the Journal of Climate. http://www.co2science.org/education/reports/reportarch.php During his career Dr Idso has served as Director of Environmental Science for Peabody Energy and at Arizona State University he has done research in the Office of Climatology and lectured in Meteorology. He is author or co-author of several books including: “The Many Benefits of Atmospheric CO շ ”. “Enrichment and CO շ ”, “Global Warming and Coral Reefs.” As lead author and editor Dr Idso has produced several major reports for the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change.
• Dr Madhav Khandekar PH D Meteorology, USA. Former scientist Environment Canada Expert Reviewer IPCC 2007: Co-author of the Book: " ABOUT FACE: Why the world needs more CO2. The Failed Science of Global Warming” (2014), Two Harbors Press USA. http://www.intechopen.com/books/global-warming http://www.intechopen.com/books/global-warming/global-warming-glacier-melt-sea-level-rise-new-perspectives
• Klaus L.E. Kaiser, PhD, FCIC, Canada Research Scientist, Natl. Water Research Inst., Burlington, Ontario, Canada, (1972-2002). Editor-in-Chief, Water Quality Research J. Canada, (1992-2002). Formerly also Adjunct Prof., Reviewer/Journal Board Member, etc. Independent Scientist and Author www.convenientmyths.com
Page 11 of 18
• Dr Wibjörn Karlén, Sweden Professor Emeritus of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology at Stockholm University. After graduating from the University of Stockholm, Dr Karlén studied at the University of Maine where he received an MSc and in 1976 he received a PhD from the University of Stockholm. In 1988 he was appointed Professor in Physical Geography at the University of Stockholm. He is an author of several hundred papers many dealing with climate change and glaciers. His research has involved extensive field work in Scandinavia, Alaska, Antarctica, the Arctic, Mount Kenya, Siberia, Botswana, Svalbard, Tanzania and New Guinea. www.geoclimate.se
He is the editor of “Geografiska Annaler.” Some relevant papers:
Denton, G.H. and Karlén, W., 1973: Holocene climatic variations - their pattern and possible cause. Quaternary Research 3(2): 155-205.
Karlén, W. and Denton G.H., 1975: Holocene glacier variations in Sarek National Park, northern Sweden. Boreas 5: 25-56.
Karlén, W., 1993: Glaciological, sedimentological and paleo-botanical data indicating Holocene climatic change in Northern Fennoscandia. In, Frenzel, B. (Ed.): Oscillations of Alpine and Polar tree limits in the Holocene (234 p.), Gustav Fischer Verlag, p. 69-83.
Karlén, W., 1998: Climate variations and the enhanced greenhouse effect. Ambio 27(4): 270274.
Karlén et al. 1999: Glacier fluctuations on Mount Kenya since 6000 cal. Years BP: Implications for Holocene climatic change in Africa. Ambio 28(5): 409-417
Karlén, W. Fastook, J.L., Holmgren, K., Malmström; M, Matthews, J.A, Odada, E., Risberg, J., Rosqvist, G., Sandgren, P., Shemesh, A., and Westerberg, L.-O., 1999: Holocene glacier fluctuations on Mount Kenya, East Africa, between ~6000 cal. years BP and the present. AMBIO: 409-418.
Karlén et al. 1999: Glacier fluctuations on Mount Kenya since 6000 cal. Years BP: Implications for Holocene climatic change in Africa. Ambio 28(5): 409-417
Grudd H., Briffa K.R., Karlén W., Bartholin T.S., Jones P.D. and Kromer B.A., 2002: 7400year tree-ring chronology in northern Swedish Lapland: natural climatic variability expressed on annual to millennial timescales. The Holocene 12 (6): 657-665
Hormes, A., Karlén, W. and Possnert, G., 2004: Radiocarbon dating of palaeosol components in moraines in Lapland, northern Sweden. Quaternary Science Reviews 23: 2031-2043.
Karlén, W., 2005: Recent global warming: An artefact of a too-short temperature record. Ambio 34 (3): 263-264.
Isaksson E., et al. 2005: Two ice-core δ18O records from Svalbard illustrating climate sea-ice variability over the last 400 years. The Holocene 15(4): 501-509
Page 12 of 18
• Kyoji Kimoto, MEng, Kyushu, Japan Originally an organic chemist specialized in fluorinated ion exchange membranes for ChlorAlkali and fuel cells. Experienced in computer simulation of chemical processes. Has discovered errors in the AGW theory of the IPCC. “On the confusion of Planck feedback parameters” Energy & Environment, Vol. 20 (No.7), 1057-10662009) https://www.researchgate.net/publication/242279491_On_the_Confusion_of_Planck_Feedback_Parameters “Will coal save Japan and the world?” Energy & Environment, Vol. 26 (No. 6 & 7), 1055-1067 (2015) http://eae.sagepub.com/content/26/6-7/1055.abstract
• Dr George Devries Klein, PhD, PG, FGSA, Guam, USA Professor Emeritus, Geology, University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign
Dr Klein is a geologist with expertise in sedimentary geology, sedimentary basin analysis and paleoclimatology. His paleoclimatology research includes understanding the climate origin of red beds, the variable input of climate and tectonics on the origin of Pennsylvanian cyclothems where Milankovic orbital signatures are preserved best in areas of high crustal rigidity, and climatic and latitudinal control of deep marine sedimentation. Klein has also demonstrated that human influence on tropical climate is minor compared to natural forcing (First web link below).
He has published more than 380 refereed papers, abstracts, reviews and reports, including 11 reference books. In addition to serving as founding chairperson of the Division of Sedimentary Geology of the Geological Society of America, Klein served on the editorial boards of the Bulletin of the Geological Society of America, Geology, Earth Science Reviews, and Journal of Geodynamics, as well as editorial advisor, geology, McGraw-Hill Yearbook and Encyclopedia of Science and Series Editor, Geology, Prentice-Hall, Inc. Klein is the recipient of 13 awards for his research including the Lawrence L. Sloss Award of the Geological Society of America, the 1970 Outstanding Paper Award, Society of Sedimentary Research, The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Senior Research Fellowship, a Fulbright Senior Research Fellowship to the Netherlands, an Associateship, University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign) Center for Advanced Study (twice), and a Visiting Fellowship at Wolfson College, Oxford University. http://www.searchanddiscovery.com/pdfz/documents/2016/70217klein/ndx_klein.pdf.html http://www.sepm.org/CM_Files/SedRec-Book%20Reviews/217-JSR-review-DevriesKlein.pdf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3jt0eXzAYA http://www.episodes.org/index.php/epi/article/view/79720/61837
• Hans H.J. Labohm, The Netherlands Hans H.J. Labohm studied Economics and Economic History at the University of Amsterdam.
After military service, he joined the Ministry of Defence and was posted at the Netherlands Permanent Representation to NATO, Brussels. In 1971, he entered the Netherlands Diplomatic Service and was posted at the Netherlands Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden.
In 1974, he returned to the Netherlands, where he held various functions at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague. From 1978, he was Deputy Head of the Policy Planning Staff, being responsible for, among other things, long-term in-depth analysis and speech-writing. From 1987-1992 he was Deputy Permanent Representative of the Netherlands to the OECD (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development), and Standing Member of the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the OECD in Paris, France.
Page 13 of 18
From 1992 - 2005, he was Senior Visiting Research Fellow and Advisor to the Board at the Netherlands Institute of International Relations, Clingendael, The Hague. He is now independent economist and publicist. He was also guest teacher at the Netherlands Defence Academy. He has published many books, articles and papers, mainly in Dutch, but also in English, German and French, on a wide range of issues, primarily in the field of international economics and politics Over the last few years he mainly wrote about climate cum energy issues. Websites: http://www.ideasinactiontv.com/tcs_daily/hans-hj-labohm/2004/01/ http://www.dagelijksestandaard.nl/author/hanslabohm/http://climategate.nl/author/labohm/ https://jalta.nl/author/hans-labohm/ Book: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Made-Global-Warming-Unravelling-Dogma/dp/0906522250 Some papers: http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/other/Labohm-What_is_wrong_with_the_IPCC.pdf https://www.novo-argumente.com/autor/hans_labohm Some videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVdsJuiTUM
• Dr Jay Lehr, PhD, Chicago USA Science Director, the Heartland Institute.
• Dr Bill Lindqvist, B.E., PhD, Tiburon, USA. B.E. Minerals Engineering, University of Otago, New Zealand Ph.D. Applied Geology, Imperial College London Exploration Geologist who has been a student of climate matters for 25 years since being introduced to the subject by Professor Bob Carter. Gives regular presentations on Climate Change History
• Dr Sebastian Luening, Habil, Germany Geologist, co-author of the book “The Neglected Sun”, Chief editor of the climate blog: www.kaltesonne.de.
• Michael Limburg, Dipl.Ing, Germany Vizepräsident EIKE (Europäisches Institut für Klima und Energie) Vice President European Institute for Climate and Energy
• Dr Gerrit J. van der Lingen, New Zealand Geologist/paleoclimatologist. Was a Council member of the International Association of Sedimentologists (1971-1978) and member of the editorial boards of the journals Sedimentary Geology (1972-1982) and Journal of Petroleum Geology (1990-1997). Took part in Legs 21 (1971) and 30 (1973) of the Deep Sea Drilling Project on the scientific drilling ship “Glomar Challenger”. Important climate change article: Dr Gerrit J. van der Lingen: “Global Cooling”. SPPI Original paper, February 27, 2014, 36 pages. Author of the book: “The Fable of a Stable Climate” http://www.book2look.com/book/9780473353490
Page 14 of 18
• Dr Anthony R. Lupo, Missouri, USA Professor of Atmospheric Science University of Missouri Has published several papers in Atmospheric dynamics, climate dynamics and variability. http://weather.missouri.edu/gcc
• Pr. Dr. István E. Markó, Belgium István E. Markó is currently professor of organic and medicinal chemistry at the Université catholique de Louvain in Belgium. For several years, he has delivered a course to undergraduate students on the chemistry of environment, including chemistry of the atmosphere. His research encompasses organic synthesis, novel methodologies, use of ecologically benign organic transformations, the study of CO2 and its subsequent transformations, including electrochemistry. http://www.uclouvain.be/groupe-marko He has co-authored two books on climate in French : “Climat, 15 vérités qui dérangent” (“Climate, 15 Annoying Truths”) and “La faillite du climatisme” (“The Bankruptcy of the Climate Debate”).
He has given and still continues to give lectures demonstrating that “climate change” is essentially due to natural phenomena and that the impact of human activities on climate is marginal at best. He writes to several newspapers, is interviewed at the radio and regularly appears at the television. Several of his contributions can be viewed on YouTube.
• Professor Shigenori Maruyama PhD, Nagoya and Stanford, Japan Earth-Life Science Institute (ELSI) Tokyo Institute of Technology Studies History of the Earth at Tokyo Institute of Technology http://www.elsi.jp/en/research/interview/maruyama.html
• Dennis Mitchell, Florida, USA Dennis Mitchell has an extensive background in environmental analytical and compliance permitting work. He has been a certified public accountant since 1985 and a qualified environmental professional since 1993. He has retired from consulting in federal taxation and environmental permitting and his lecture post at Troy University. He is still very active with both the International Air & Waste Management Association (lifetime honorary member) also the Institute for Professional Environmental Practice where he has chaired the Ethics Committee for several years and is a frequent lecturer on ethics in the environmental sciences. He serves on several boards for organizations supporting science and engineering education.
• Dr Patrick Moore, Vancouver, Canada Senior Fellow with the Energy, Ecology and Prosperity program at the Frontier Centre for Public Policy. He has been a leader in the international environmental field for over 40 years. Dr Moore is a Co-Founder of Greenpeace and served for nine years as President of Greenpeace Canada and seven years as a Director of Greenpeace International. Following his time with Greenpeace, Dr Moore joined the Forest Alliance of BC where he worked for ten years to develop the Principles of Sustainable Forestry, which have now been adopted by much of the industry. In 2013, he published: “Confessions of a Greenpeace Dropout – The Making of a Sensible Environmentalist”, which documents his 15 years with Greenpeace and outlines his vision for a sustainable future.
Page 15 of 18
• Dr Alan Moran, Australia Dr Moran is a noted economist who has analysed and written extensively from a free market perspective: http://www.regulationeconomics.com/
Having been closely involved in the development of the Australian electricity market, he has published four books and numerous articles about the interface of energy and environmental policies, including on the effect of climate regulations on the economy. His work includes editing the best-selling book: “Climate Change: The Facts”,and writing the book's key economics chapter.
• Hugh Morgan, AC, Victoria, Australia Graduate in law and commerce, Prominent Australian businessman, ex-CEO of Western Mining Corporation and other companies. President of the Business Council of Australia from 2003 to 2005. A founding member and later President of the Lavoisier Society: http://www.lavoisier.com.au/articles/climate-policy/science-and-policy/morgan2000-c1.php http://www.lavoisier.com.au/index.php
• Dr Nils-Axel Mörner, PhD, Stockholm, Sweden Geologist, geo-physicist, sea level specialist Former head of Paleogeophysics & Geodynamics at Stockholm University Founder of Independent Committee on Geoethics https://geoethic.com Author of: “The Greatest Lie Ever Told” (2007), “Planetary Influence on the Sun and the Earth, and a Modern Book-Burning” (Nova, 2015) and several hundred peer reviewed research papers (many accessible on ResearchGate). Organizer of the London Conference on: “Climate Change: Science and Geoethics” (Sept. 2016).
• Dr Lubos Motl, PhD, Czech Republic Publisher of The Reference Frame, http://motls.blogspot.com/ (weblog largely on physics). Co-author of the 2009 NIPCC report and author of “L'Equation Bogdanov”,
Co-author of “We Are Growing Linear Algebra” (a textbook), and translator of physics books, 20+ technical articles on string theory and numerous semi-technical texts on climate change.
Lubos says: “Initially I thought the global warming story was plausible. So I decided to "audit" these matters using the tools of a trained scientist. I was surprised by the inconclusive and noisy evolution of the global temperatures, their basically modest magnitude, the self-evident importance of many natural climate drivers, the uncertainty about the trends in the future, and the lack of proof of negative impacts on weather, the environment, or the economy. The ideology and special interests have been unmasked as clearer forces behind the climate panic”.
Page 16 of 18
• Joanne Nova BSc WA Australia Science writer, blogger, and speaker http://joannenova.com.au Author: “The Skeptics Handbook” http://jonova.s3.amazonaws.com/sh1/the_skeptics_handbook_2-3_lq.pdf Winner, Best Topical Blog , 2015 Winner, Lifetime Achievement, Bloggies, 2014 Winner, Best Australian & NZ Blog, 2012
• Emeritus Professor Ian Plimer, Australia FTSE, FGS, BSc (Hons), PhD. SA Author of the books: “Heaven and Earth” (2009), “How to get expelled from School” (2011), “Not for Greens” (2014), “Heaven and Hell” (2015)
• Dr. W.C. "Rusty" Riese, Houston, USA B.S. Geology, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology M.S Geology, University of New Mexico Ph.D. Geology, University of New Mexico. Former Senior Geologist, BP Americas,
Dr Riese is an Adjunct Professor at Rice University and the University of New Mexico. For more than 40 years he worked in both the minerals and petroleum industries as a geologist, geochemist, and manager. His teaching experience includes 31 years at Rice University where he developed the curricula in petroleum geology and industry risk and economic evaluation. Dr Riese’s publications have covered topics ranging from biogeochemistry, sequence stratigraphy to coal bed methane petroleum systems. He also holds numerous patents.
Dr. Riese is currently based in Houston, Texas and is a member of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Committee on Resource Evaluations. He says:
“Having been AAPG’s Distinguished Ethics Lecturer for two years, and having spent three years prior to that working on CO2 sequestration, I was compelled to look at the geologic record, the historical record, and the contemporary observational record of temperatures for the past 120 years. All of these pieces of research led to the same conclusions:
1) the climate has evolved continuously throughout Earth’s history; 2) our current global temperatures are still lower than both the Roman and Medieval warm periods; 3) the past 120+ years have seen temperatures both rise and fall; and 4) none of the climate models, on which all these dire forecasts are based, has been able to accurately hindcast or forecast temperatures.
“Geologists study the environments of deposition for sedimentary rocks, ie. we study climate through time. If geologists can’t comment on the historical record via our understanding of the rock record, then no one can.”
But this was the killer revelation, from a UN insider: “One must free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has nothing to do with environmental policy anymore. …We redistribute the world’s wealth by climate policy.
Page 17 of 18
• Dr Bernard Rochet, PhD, Edmonton, Canada. Professor Emeritus, University of Alberta, Linguistics & Speech Science, and Dr Anne Rochet, PhD, Edmonton, Canada Professor Emerita, University of Alberta, aeromechanics. “We are not trained in geology or climatology but our education provided us with a scientific background that allows us to understand climate issues. We applaud the Clexit initiative and are happy to be listed among its supporters.”
• Dr Guy LeBlanc Smith, PhD, MAIG, MAAPG, Brisbane, Australia Retired Principal Research Scientist with CSIRO with a doctorate in sedimentary geology and ancient environmental reconstructions that show climate has always varied naturally. http://carbon-sense.com/2013/11/30/nothing-new-about-climate-change/ http://carbon-sense.com/2011/04/28/waiting-climate-commission/
• Dr Willie Soon PhD, USA. Dr Soon earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in science and his Ph.D. in aerospace engineering from the University of Southern California. An astrophysicist and geoscientist, his research interest is solar influences on the Earth's climate via cloud formation, ocean currents, and wind. He is co-author with Steven H. Yaskell of: “The Maunder Minimum” and “The Variable Sun–Earth Connection”.
He is also co-author, with Sebastian Lüning, of Chapter 2: “Solar Forcing of Climate,” in Climate Change Reconsidered II: Physical Science The Heartland Institute, 2013, a comprehensive critique of the Working Group I contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.
Since 1992, Dr Soon has been an astronomer at the Mount Wilson Observatory. He is also receiving editor for New Astronomy in the area of solar and stellar physics. He writes and lectures widely in astronomy and physics and on issues related to the sun, other stars, and the Earth.
Dr Soon’s honors include a 1989 IEEE Nuclear and Plasma Sciences Society Graduate Scholastic Award and a 1991 Rockwell Dennis Hunt Scholastic Award from the University of Southern California.
In 2003, he was invited to testify to the U.S. Senate and was also recognised by the Smithsonian Institution for a study on bio-geological and climatic change over the past 1,000 years. In 2004, he received the Petr Beckmann award of the Doctors for Disaster Preparedness for “courage and achievement in defence of scientific truth and freedom.” In 2014, Dr Soon received the “Courage in Defence of Science Award” from the George C. Marshall Institute which was presented at the Ninth International Conference on Climate Change held in Las Vegas.
• John Stone, B.Sc (UWA), BA (Oxon) NSW, Australia. John Stone is a Rhodes Scholar for Western Australia, with First Class Honours degrees in Mathematical Physics (UWA) and Politics, Philosophy and Economics (Oxon).
Page 18 of 18